1401 N Madison St Raymore, MO 64083Email Me
Pam has been working in real estate for nearly 35 years. In 2018, she opened her own brokerage Integrity Group Real Estate with the belief that integrity and honesty should be paramount in all aspects of the business. Pam was previously the Director of Technical Real Estate for CBRE, the outsourced real estate provider to Sprint’s real estate department, and served in other management positions within Sprint and its real estate department for 26 years.
Pam and her husband Tom, have lived in Lee’s Summit for over 27 years. They have two adult children that graduated from the Lee’s Summit R-7 School District. Pam is detail-oriented, customer-focused, and loves real estate.
• Interests: Traveling, shopping, and cooking
• Activities: Selling real estate, catering and playing games with her grandson
• Hobbies: Chiefs season ticket holder – Go Chiefs!
• Favorite Places: Cabo San Lucas
• Favorite Movies: Any romantic comedy
• Favorite Musicians: Elton John, Billy Joel and Tim McGraw
• Favorite Author: John Grisham
• What I like about Real Estate: I have always LOVED real estate. I love people, talking with people, and looking at houses. Combine all three of these and you have a very happy real estate broker and agent.
No current listings, please check back later.