Donna has lived in Odessa area all her life. She is active in the community and her church, enjoys networking and volunteering. She and her husband Larry are both real estate agents and pride themselves as being top agents in the community. Donna has over 40 years of real estate experience and providing exceptional service. Her family is very important to her and loves spending as much time with them as possible.
What I like about Real Estate: The people that I work for. I love helping families find the home of their dreams or selling their home, so they can move forward. My theory is to always be honest and treat people the way you want to be treated. It’s always rewarding when you have repeat clients and are able to help them again. It’s heartwarming.
· Relationship: Married to Larry Shutt in 1964
· Family: Daughter, Melanie (Faith), Son, Kent (Kerry) & two Granddaughters, Emma & Ava
· Interests: Spending time with family & friends, sporting events
· Activities: Odessa Chamber of Commerce, Bridge Clubs, Beta Sigma Phi Sorority
· Hobbies: Bridge, reading & camping
No current listings, please check back later.