Integrity Group Real EstateEmail Me
Amy is originally from Wichita, KS where she was the Director of Sales and Community Relations for their hockey and baseball teams. She moved to Kansas City in 2013 and immediately fell in love with the city, and instantly started exploring all the neighborhoods and local businesses. She knew she wanted to help others find their home in the city. She has been a licensed realtor in both Missouri and Kansas since 2016.
Amy and her husband live in Roeland Park, KS with their Bernese Mountain Dog, Bernie and their Terrier Mix, Desi who are both rescue dogs. Amy volunteers with and supports animal rescues. When you buy a home with Amy, if you are looking to add a new member to your family she will pay the adoption fee.
• Interests: Exploring KC, dogs, wine, watching sports, running, traveling, reading and just hanging out with my husband and puppies
• Education: Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Kansas State University and Masters Degree in Sports Administration from Wichita State University
• Favorite Places: Lake Tahoe and my home
• Favorite Musicians- Chris Stapleton, Eric Church and Nathaniel Rateliff
• Favorite Coffee Shop- Nomads on 39th St
No current listings, please check back later.